All students need to bring a sack lunch for the trip to San Antonio on Sunday.
Paperwork for the Middle School Mission Trip is due May 22nd.
These are PDF files and there are 3 options for submitting them to us.
1) Print form, fill out and scan to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Print form, fill out and take a photo and send to above email.
3) Print form, fill out and drop off in mailbox upstairs outside of Student Ministries office door.
***The Medication Administration Form needs to be turned in on drop-off day along with any medications that your student needs.
If your student already has a medical liability form on file with us and it's dated no earlier that August 2018, then you do not need to submit another one.
On Middle School Mission Trip, students will be able to:
- Be a part of the urban San Antonio community by sharing Christ's extravagant love, hope, and grace
- Serve the elderly, physically disabled, and low income homeowners of San Antonio by rebuilding, renovating, and improving sub-standard housing
- Provide servant leadership opportunities for student and adult volunteers as they rebuild homes
We will leave Lakewood after church on Sunday June 16 and work on homes Monday-Thursday, go to Six Flags on Friday, and return home Friday evening June 21.
- Lakewood UMC Medical Information Form
- Blueprint Ministries Liability Release - Students
- Blueprint Ministries Liability Release - Adults
- Blueprint Ministries Medical Information Form
- Power Tool Use Form
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.