First, we would like to express huge “THANK YOU” to contributors of donated auction items!! We are excited to announce that you can now preview items that will be part of the auction and complete BIDDER REGISTRATION!!
*Please note that viewing and registering as a bidder is not limited to just LUMC members. Please invite your non-member family and friends to preview the auction and register. There will be approximately 300 items in the auction which are separated into categories for your viewing pleasure. The actual auction itself opens at 5:00 pm on Friday, April 16 and closes at 12:00 noon on Friday, April 23.
OPENS APRIL 14: Register as a Bidder Here This link will take you to the auction software website.
- You will now see a banner advertising the auction and a black box that says “Register Here”.
- You will be prompted for information including your name, address, email and phone. Be sure to check the box to receive text messages if you want to use your cell phone. At this time, you will be requested to enter credit card information which will only be charged in the event you are subsequently the winning bidder on any auction items. Be assured that the national ClickBid software keeps all registration information on a private secured network, and all credit card data is encrypted with payments being processed through a PCI compliant provider.
- After you have registered, you will receive a text: “Welcome. Tap on the link to bid.” Save this information. This link will become operational Friday, April 16, when bidding starts.
- If you scroll down after registering, you will see a gauge which will measure the success of the auction.
- As you scroll down, you will also be able to preview items entered to date. We will continue to enter items next week so you may want to frequently preview until the auction opens for bidding on April 16 at 5:00 p.m. As you view an item, be sure to click on Details at the bottom of each item for a detailed description. If there is an Arrow to the right of an item, there are additional pictures of that item to view.
- There are many categories of items which are separated into these specific categories to simplify viewing and bidding. Be sure to check out the unique baskets containing a variety of great quality items coordinating with the basket theme.
Bidding Opens Friday, April 16 at 5PM
Bidding Closes Saturday, April 23 at NOON
If there are any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com.